The British Racing Drivers' Club is very committed to supporting and promoting the prospects for young British racing drivers aiming for F1 and is a major partner with MSV for the GB3 Championship
The BRDC play an active role in the operation of the championship with specific benefits including:
- High profile support and following for GB3 in BRDC communications, including regular updates on the BRDC website.
- All GB3 cars carrying the BRDC logo
- Entry to the BRDC Clubhouse for GB3 drivers and three members of family at the Silverstone GB3 events
- Presentation of a major award, the Jim Clark Trophy, to the top British driver in the BRDC Annual Awards
- Serious consideration for the leading British drivers to be selected as an Aston Martin Autosport BRDC Award finalist (2019 runner-up Johnathan Hoggard was the winner of the award in 2019)
"The GB3 Championship was created to provide those drivers starting the path towards F1 with the most competitive arena in which to prove themselves, in equipment of unrivalled equality. Crucially GB3's exceptional affordability means big grids and maximises the competition - and consequently the credibility of success."