16 / 18 April
The final GB3 Championship in association with the BRDC race of the season will start at 4pm, with Fortec’s Mikkel Grundtvig on pole.
The final event of the year, the reverse grid contest, will be shown live on the Sky Sports F1 channel, as well as being streamed live on the official GB3 Championship website.
Grundtvig starts alongside Douglas Motorsport’s Reema Juffali on the front row, with Tommy Smith (Douglas Motorsport) and Alex Fores (CDR) third and fourth.
Next up is Fortec newcomer Eduardo Coseteng and Hillspeed’s fellow series debutant Flynn Jackes, with Frederick Lubin (Arden) and Javier Sagrera (Elite) seventh and eighth.
Row five is formed by Hillspeed’s Jonathan Browne and Carlin’s Bryce Aron.
Newly crowned champion Zak O’Sullivan will start from 21st and last, with the grid based on the inverse qualifying result.
Meanwhile, Ayrton Simmons (CDR), Christian Mansell (Carlin) and Reece Ushijima (Hitech) are all fighting for second in the championship, and will start from 14th, 16th and 19th respectively.
GB3 Championship in association with the BRDC, Donington Park race three grid:
1. Mikkel Grundtvig, Fortec Motorsports
2. Reema Juffali, Douglas Motorsport
3. Tommy Smith, Douglas Motorsport
4. Alex Fores, Chris Dittmann Racing
5. Eduardo Coseteng, Fortec Motorsports
6. Flynn Jackes, Hillspeed
7. Frederick Lubin, Arden
8. Javier Sagrera, Elite Motorsport
9. Jonathan Browne, Hillspeed
10. Bryce Aron, Carlin
11. James Hedley, Elite Motorsport
12. Branden Oxley, Chris Dittmann Racing
13. Tom Lebbon, Elite Motorsport
14. Ayrton Simmons, Chris Dittmann Racing
15. Roberto Faria, Fortec Motorsports
16. Christian Mansell, Carlin
17. Roman Bilinski, Arden
18. Sebastian Alvarez, Hitech GP
19. Reece Ushijima, Hitech GP
20. Bart Horsten, Hitech GP
21. Zak O’Sullivan, Carlin
25 November 2021 - John Bennett steps up to GB3 for single-seater switch with Elite Motorsport
18 November 2021 - Tom Lebbon remains at Elite for 2022 GB3 title challenge
16 November 2021 - GB3 to celebrate ten years of partnership with the BRDC in 2022
11 November 2021 - Callum Voisin confirmed as Carlin’s first 2022 GB3 signing
9 November 2021 - Winter testing kicks off at Silverstone as GB3 interest soars
8 November 2021 - GB3 race winner Bearman signed by Ferrari