11 / 12 September
Following the first GB3 Championship race of the weekend at Oulton Park, a penalty has been issued which changes the race result.
The driver of car #8 (Luke Browning) has been excluded from the results of the race due to a technical infringement.
The car failed post-race scrutineering due to his car’s skid plank not meeting the minimum dimensional requirement at the front left measurement position.
As a result, the Clerk of the Course has disqualified Browning from the results of the race, promoting Ayrton Simmons (CDR) to second and Roberto Faria (Fortec) to third.
The revised race result is shown below.
GB3 Championship, in association with the BRDC, Oulton Park, revised race one result:
1. Zak O’Sullivan, Carlin, 13 laps
2. Ayrton Simmons, Chris Dittmann Racing, +4.415s
3. Roberto Faria, Fortec Motorsports, +7.354s
4. Bart Horsten, Hitech GP, +8.511s
5. Christian Mansell, Carlin, +8.945s
6. Reece Ushijima, Hitech GP, +10.006s
7. Javier Sagrera, Elite Motorsport, +13.301s
8. Branden Oxley, Chris Dittmann Racing, +15.683s
9. Sebastian Alvarez, Hitech GP, +21.298s
10. Tom Lebbon, Elite Motorsport, +22.023s
11. Roman Bilinski, Arden Motorsport, +22.534s
12. Jonathan Browne, Hillspeed, +23.545s
13. Frederick Lubin, Arden Motorsport, +24.270s
14. Bryce Aron, Carlin, +25.473s
15. Reema Juffali, Douglas Motorsport, +37.263s
16. Mikkel Grundtvig, Fortec Motorsports, +37.618s
DQ. Luke Browning, Fortec Motorsports, technical infringement
23 September 2021 - O’Sullivan: “I wanted to win the race!”
21 September 2021 - Lundqvist guarantees Indy Lights top-three finish to secure IndyCar test
20 September 2021 - GB3 star Simmons to make FIA F3 debut this weekend
14 September 2021 - GB3 drivers included in Aston Martin Autosport BRDC Award top-10
13 September 2021 - O’Sullivan takes Jack Cavill Pole Position Cup lead with one event to go
12 September 2021 - RACE 3: Bilinski dominates in the rain at Oulton Park