11 / 12 September
The second GB3 Championship, in association with the BRDC race is due to start at 12.25, with live streaming and timing available on the GB3 Championship website.
Carlin’s Zak O’Sullivan starts from pole and could claim the title in the opening contest of the day, but would need plenty of misfortune for his rivals to secure the crown.
He currently holds a championship lead of 124 points, and would need to increase that to 151 by the end of the contest to claim the title.
It does look far more likely that the 16-year-old will win the title in the final race, should all go to plan today.
Alongside O’Sullivan on the front row is Fortec’s Luke Browning who will look to avenge yesterday’s technical disqualification.
Browning’s teammate Roberto Faria will line-up in third ahead of Hitech GP’s Bart Horsten, while Christian Mansell goes from fifth.
Javier Sagrera is sixth on the grid for Elite Motorsport ahead of Ayrton Simmons (CDR) and teammate Tom Lebbon, while Reece Ushijima (Hitech) and Frederick Lubin (Arden) complete the grid top-10.
Click here to follow the race live.
GB3 Championship, Oulton Park, race two grid:
1. Zak O’Sullivan, Carlin, 1m31.173s
2. Luke Browning, Fortec Motorsports, +0.142s
3. Roberto Faria, Fortec Motorsports, +0.448s
4. Bart Horsten, Hitech GP, +0.480s
5. Christian Mansell, Carlin, +0.486s
6. Javier Sagrera, Elite Motorsport, +0.510s
7. Ayrton Simmons, Chris Dittmann Racing, +0.563s
8. Tom Lebbon, Elite Motorsport, +0.567s
9. Reece Ushijima, Hitech GP, +0.623s
10. Frederick Lubin, Arden Motorsport, +0.845s
11. Sebastian Alvarez, Hitech GP, +0.852s
12. Roman Bilinski, Arden Motorsport, +0.949s
13. Branden Oxley, Chris Dittmann Racing, +1.104s
14. Jonathan Browne, Hillspeed, +1.279s
15. Bryce Aron, Carlin, +1.510s
16. Mikkel Grundtvig, Fortec Motorsports, +1.600s
17. Reema Juffali, Douglas Motorsport, +2.850s
23 September 2021 - O’Sullivan: “I wanted to win the race!”
21 September 2021 - Lundqvist guarantees Indy Lights top-three finish to secure IndyCar test
20 September 2021 - GB3 star Simmons to make FIA F3 debut this weekend
14 September 2021 - GB3 drivers included in Aston Martin Autosport BRDC Award top-10
13 September 2021 - O’Sullivan takes Jack Cavill Pole Position Cup lead with one event to go
12 September 2021 - RACE 3: Bilinski dominates in the rain at Oulton Park