The final race of the weekend at Spa-Francorchamps is due to start at 11.53 local time (10.53 UK), with the full 25 driver entry set to be reversed on the grid.
All drivers entered this weekend lapped within 103% of the fastest time in qualifying, meaning that Elite Motorsport’s Oliver Stewart will start from pole position ahead of Hillspeed’s Daniel Mavlyutov.
Douglas Motorsport’s Shawn Rashid and Chris Dittmann Racing’s Zak Taylor will form row two ahead of Taylor’s teammate Arthur Rogeon and Arden VRD’s Silverstone race winner Noah Ping.
The second Douglas car of Lucas Staico and the Elite’s Ayato Iwasaki will start seventh and eighth, ahead of Fortec’s Jarrod Waberski and Arden VRD’s James Hedley, who complete the top-10.
The full reversal means double pole-sitter Callum Voisin will start from 25th and last, with two-time race-winner Alex Dunne 24th.
The race will be streamed live and in full via this link.
GB3 Championship, partnered by the BRDC, Spa-Francorchamps, race three grid:
1. Oliver Stewart, Elite Motorsport
2. Daniel Mavlyutov, Hillspeed
3. Shawn Rashid, Douglas Motorsport
4. Zak Taylor, Chris Dittmann Racing
5. Arthur Rogeon, Chris Dittmann Racing
6. Noah Ping, Arden VRD
7. Lucas Staico, Douglas Motorsport
8. Ayato Iwasaki, Elite Motorsport
9. Jarrod Waberski, Fortec Motorsport
10. James Hedley, Arden VRD
11. Costa Toparis, Rodin Carlin
12. Joseph Loake, JHR Developments
13. Edward Pearson, Fortec Motorsport
14. John Bennett, Rodin Carlin
15. Souta Arao, Hitech Pulse-Eight
16. Michael Shin, Hitech Pulse-Eight
17. Gerrard Xie, Hillspeed
18. Max Esterson, Fortec Motorsport
19. Nico Christodoulou, Arden VRD
20. Matthew Rees, JHR Developments
21. David Morales, JHR Developments
22. Tymek Kucharczyk, Douglas Motorsport
23. McKenzy Cresswell, Elite Motorsport
24. Alex Dunne, Hitech Pulse-Eight
25. Callum Voisin, Rodin Carlin