The final race of the weekend at Brands Hatch is due to commence at 16.20, with Daniel Mavlyutov starting on pole for Hillspeed.
The final contest sees all drivers within 103% of the fastest qualifying time reversed on the starting grid. As all drivers were within the cut-off, it means Mavlyutov has the chance to take his third win of the season, with Douglas Motorsport’s Shawn Rashid alongside him on the front row.
Chris Dittmann Racing’s Arthur Rogeon will go from third ahead of Fortec’s Edward Pearson, with the second Douglas car of Lucas Staico and Arden VRD’s Noah Ping sixth.
Ping had been due to start from pole, as he was classified 24th in qualifying, but has been handed a five place grid penalty for causing an incident with Rashid in race two.
Ping’s teammate Nico Christodoulou and Mavlyutov’s teammate Gerrard Xie are next up, with Max Esterson (Fortec) and David Morales (Arden VRD) completing the top-10.
Brands Hatch race winners Joseph Loake and Callum Voisin start 24th and 23rd respectively. The full grid is shown below.
GB3 Championship, Brands Hatch GP race three grid:
1. Daniel Mavlyutov, Hillspeed
2. Shawn Rashid, Douglas Motorsport
3. Arthur Rogeon, Chris Dittmann Racing
4. Edward Pearson, Fortec Motorsport
5. Lucas Staico, Douglas Motorsport
6. Noah Ping, Arden VRD*
7. Nico Christodoulou, Arden VRD
8. Gerrard Xie, Hillspeed
9. Max Esterson, Fortec Motorsport
10. David Morales, JHR Developments
11. Jarrod Waberski, Fortec Motorsport
12. Souta Arao, Hitech Pulse-Eight
13. Michael Shin, Hitech Pulse-Eight
14. Oliver Stewart, Elite Motorsport
15. Tymek Kucharczyk, Douglas Motorsport
16. Costa Toparis, Rodin Carlin
17. Zak Taylor, Chris Dittmann Racing
18. John Bennett, Rodin Carlin
19. Alex Dunne, Hitech Pulse-Eight
20. Matthew Rees, JHR Developments
21. James Hedley, Arden VRD
22. McKenzy Cresswell, Elite Motorsport
23. Callum Voisin, Rodin Carlin
24. Joseph Loake, JHR Developments
*Five place grid penalty for causing a collision